WORK IN PROGRESS
Prominent Sources[Quelltext bearbeiten]
Other issues[Quelltext bearbeiten]
Other observations[Quelltext bearbeiten]
Other aspects concerning this thesis were documented. This includes:
- Information on regulations governing the doctoral programme and examinations at Mendel University in Brno.
- Critical receptions of the thesis by supervisor and the opponents.
- Although VroniPlag Wiki is usually restricted to the documentation of plagiarism, some problematic observations concerning the results section of the thesis were additionally recorded.
- Currently there are 0 reviewed fragments documented that are considered to be violations of citation rules. For 0 of them there is no reference given to the source used („Übersetzungsplagiate“, „Verschleierungen“ and „Komplettplagiate“). For 0 fragments the source is given, but the extent of the used text is not made clear („Bauernopfer“).
- The publication has 122 pages that have been analyzed. On a total of of these pages violations of citation rules have been documented. This represents a percentage of Fehler im Ausdruck: Unerwarteter Operator *%. The 122 analyzed pages break down with respect to the amount of text parallels encountered as follows:
- From these statistics an extrapolation of the amount of text of the publication under investigation that has been documented as problematic can be estimated (conservatively) as about 0% of the main part of the publication.
- In all, text was taken from 25 sources.
The following chart illustrates the amount and the distribution of the text parallel findings. The colours show the type of plagiarism diagnosed:
(state of analysis: XXX)